This scenario-based session is designed to provide managers with an overview of addressing employee absences.
In this session, managers will:
- recognize the importance of regular attendance;
- recognize the importance of compliance with collective agreements;
- understand the various roles (manager, employee, union);
- understand which absences are addressed through AMP;
- recognize pitfalls to avoid;
- identify resources and sources of support.
Who Should Attend: This course is for all levels of newly hired and existing people managers and HR professionals who seek capabilities around relevant and timely labour relations, employee well-being and human resources issues, and the knowledge and skill needed to inspire and transform their units and teams.