This course includes, but is not limited to:
- an overview of the CPM Compensation Program and supporting salary administration guidelines;
- an overview of key concepts in job evaluation;
- documents and tools in how YUSA jobs are evaluated;
- an understanding of the process to initiate a YUSA position to Recruitment for posting; and
- a working knowledge of Article 13 and 14 of the YUSA Collective Agreement.
Who Should Attend: This course is for all levels of newly hired and existing York CPM managers and HRBPs. Essential for all managers, this offering provides the technical knowledge managers require to understand and deliver on York’s culture, policies, procedures, and managerial expectations.